Sunday, April 29, 2012

Jingit - make money watching commercials or scanning items

This is a mobile app and a website where you can watch commercials and scan items in Walmart to earn cash. Mind you its not a lot, but Ive heard rumors that a few people have made $50 on one trip to Walmart scanning Mio water enhancer. Ive made about $15 as of today and only spent a few minutes of my time. i applied to their debit card to transfer my account balance so I can spend the cash I earn. I'll keep you guys updated to see how this goes. please use my referral link so I can get credit! thanks

Join Here

you can also go to walmart.com and find the ad on the main page for jingit. If you click on the lower right hand corner of ad, you can watch commercials there and get more cash! for the same commercials on jingit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment